- Favorite Movement: KB Swings
- Favorite WOD: Fight Gone Bad
- Least Favorite WOD: Cindy
Multi-sport athlete in high school. (Golf, Baseball, Basketball) Kept busy in college playing intramural sports with my fraternity brothers. (Volleyball, basketball, softball) Spent a lot of time after college at the local YMCA on elliptical machines, bikes and treadmills as well as some powerlifting until discovering CrossFit in June of 2012. Since then, I have made more gains in strength, flexibility and overall fitness then at anytime in my life! CrossFit is changing my life, and I am excited to coach others to experience the life-long benefits as well!
- BS Engineering – Marquette University 1989
- MBA Central Michigan University 1998
- Certification in Statistics University of Tennessee 2002
- CrossFit Level 1 Certification