- Favorite Movement: Double Unders
- Favorite WOD: Annie
- Least Favorite WOD: Randy
In high school I was a three sport athlete (football, basketball, track) and in College I started with football, but an illness sidelined me, and I switched to springboard diving where I earned four varsity letters. After College I stayed active with softball, volleyball, golf, tennis, aerobics, triathlons, snowboarding and water skiing. A water skiing friend introduced me to CrossFit. CrossFit, gave me a life changing experience, and through coaching I strive to bring the same experience to others. I have a passion for seeing people improve, inspiring them to be better.
- BS Computer Science – Texas Christian University 1981
- CrossFit Level 2 Certification
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Course
- CrossFit Mobility Course
- CrossFit Football Course
- CrossFit Endurance Course
- CrossFit Gymnastics Course
- CrossFit Powerlifting Course
are you doing a high school cross fit for athletes?